As one of the largest Certified Public Accounting firms in Prince George's County, Garbelman Winslow CPAs provides payroll processing services for our clients and other area accounting firms, as well as for other businesses, including construction, manufacturing, retail and service firms, and non-profit organizations. We have over 40 years of experience, and we continue to pioneer the automation of business data and payroll processing.
Accurate payroll processing requires both human interaction and automated processing.
Implementation of Garbelman Winslow CPAs payroll begins with a comprehensive review of your business' existing payroll procedures, meeting your staff, understanding your business' particular needs and information requirements. Our system represents a cooperative relationship between our firm and our client's companies, leveraging both your knowledge of your own business, and our payroll expertise.
Our staff assists with your transition to our system, and provides you with clearly written procedures for every step of the process. Garbelman Winslow CPAs prides itself in the ease of the payroll conversion process.
Garbelman Winslow CPAs payroll provides:
- Proforma Input - Fax and E-mail accepted
- Supports hourly, salaried and commission payrolls
- Provides concise and detailed reports
- Telephone help desk
- Labor distribution reports
- Pick-up and delivery available
- Reoccurring and single-event deductions supported
- Current & year-to-date figures provided on each check stub
- Check protection
- Tax liabilities calculated and paid electronically
- Detailed, quarterly payroll register Federal 941 and State Unemployment tax returns prepared
- W-2's and annual Federal 940 return
- Client filing instruction memos
- 1099 Services available
- Payroll Input Sheet
- Employee Add/Changeform